Use your papers!

3:45 PM


If you're anything like me, you might have a tiny problem hoarding your beautiful crafting materials.

This is my attempt to remedy the fact that I have absolutely beautiful scrapbooking papers lying around unused and ensuring that I do actually use them and have them already conveniently set up to do so!


If you're interested in making your own inserts, definitely check out Anna's video tutorial here because it's simple and easy to follow!

Now for a peek at how I've started using my journaling inserts:



Full confession: I am not someone who finds it easy to 'journal.' Even when I was doing Project Life, I preferred to let the pictures tell the story and usually only added dates or names of places (if that) to my pages because writing down stories of my life does not come naturally to me.

But I'm trying!


My pages are colourful and a bit chaotic, but you know what, I don't mind that. (Honestly, it's probably a bit of a reflection on me!) This is purely a place to document in any way I feel like at any given point. I'm not going to worry or stress about what other people think of my 'layouts' or 'pages' because while I love sharing them with people, they're primarily for me. I think it becomes really difficult when we are more focused on what others think than on what we think of our own work; it can be crippling and terrifying to share things because worry takes over.

My advice? Don't worry! Have fun! Explore! Play!



As always, I would love to hear about the projects you make with your patterned papers. Leave a comment here (or in Anna's Facebook group) so that everyone can see them!

If you would like to stay up-to-date with what I'm creating, you can follow me on Instagram or on YouTube for more content.

Happy crafting!

Stef xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments