Planner Layout, Week 21

2:50 PM


Welcome to the brand new The Noveltea Corner blog.

This space will host all of my paper, planning and craft adventures, as well as keep track of my YouTube and Etsy ventures.

Today I wanted to share my latest planner layout, featuring the lovely stickers from Kikki.K's Life is Sweet DIY Sticker book and some washi tapes I've had lying around.

I confess, sometimes I don't always know how my planner layouts will turn out. 

This year I have two goals:
- my one little word for the year: create, and
- relax

The second one is incredibly important, and it's freed me up to experiment with how I decorate my planner each week and I don't worry about it if it goes awry. Thankfully though, this layout is really starting to grow on me!

I especially love the bronze-y metallic colour on the stickers!

How did you decorate your planner this week? What themes do you like to use? Leave links or let me know in the comments. I'd love to hear from you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments