Planner Decorate With Me (Week 26) and Freebie!

11:38 AM


I was able to film another Decorate with Me planner video this weekend, so I hope you enjoy it!

This week's layout featured washi tapes (from assorted physical stores and online Etsy stores, too!) and some cute illustrations found on Pinterest (via Etsy, too, I believe). I don't have any definitive links to places because I've had these things for ages... way before I started making videos. I promise to do better at recording places from now on! <3

Check out my video below, and then scroll down for another Erin Condren printable freebie!




This week I added a new printable to my Etsy store (Noveltea Corner) - it's super colourful and only $1.50 and you can print it over and over again!


AND I also have another EC Life Planner stick sheet freebie for you, too, this one featuring lovely butterflies:


These look fantastic when printed in colour - just remember to select "None" in the page scaling options so they print the correct size for you!



If you do download my freebie, please leave me a comment to let me know so that I can continue to bring you freebies when I get the chance.

Also, if you have a planner blog, leave a link below so I can come visit and say hi!

Happy planning! 
xx Stef




You Might Also Like

0 comments