Planner Decorations: Week #24

1:28 PM


While I wasn't able to film a decoration video this weekend while I was decorating my planner pages for Week #24, I did take some before and after photos and I wanted to share them with all of my fellow planner addicts!

My current goal is to use up the supplies I have. This applies to scrapbooking as well as planning and last night I was going through my desk supplies. I have 9 different Kikki.K sticker books, and I usually only use one or two stickers from each. 

I need to use them up. No more holding on to them. My planner is one of my memory keeping devices, so using them is not a waste. This is what I've been telling myself!


This week I decided to pull out an old Kikki.K sticker book. I can't even remember what the theme was called so I'll be referring to it as the 'ocean' theme.

I started with some simple materials:
- the Sticker book (see here for the current editions)
- my blank planner pages (you can find undated versions in my Etsy store)
- a glue stick
- scissors

Here's a quick peek inside the sticker book. I spent a bit of time flipping through the pages and trying to find some inspiration.

My challenge was to use these stickers... and ONLY these stickers!

I think I did pretty well:


My only gripe was that some of the stickers weren't actually sticky (hence the gluestick), but beyond that I am pretty happy with the final layout.

Now, it's not Summer here in Australia, nor am I a big fan of the beach, but hey! MERMAIDS!

How have you decorated your planner this week? I'd love for you to leave a link to a photo or video showing your process. 

Stay tuned tomorrow for a fun freebie for your planners!


You Might Also Like

0 comments