Weekly Planner Decorations

8:32 PM


Here's an updated look at this week's planner page decorations!

Last weekend I spent the long weekend here in Melbourne catching up on The Flash, Arrow and Constantine (sensing a DC TV series theme here?!) and I just love The Flash. It's such a fun, adorable show that's terribly entertaining. 

I did a bit of a search on Pinterest for 'The Flash illustrations' and found some cute designs to print and cut out and shopped my washi stash, too. I also pulled a digital background design of my own as a bit of a background and used some Studio Calico stamps.

Not super complicated, but definitely a lot of fun. Red and blue are not colours I traditionally lean towards either, so it took me a bit out of my comfort zone!

What's your theme this week? Don't forget to leave links to your photos and follow and tag me on Instagram so I can see your amazing work!

You Might Also Like

0 comments