Unboxings - Messy Box, Citrus Twist and Happie Scrappie

8:45 PM


I had a few subscription boxes come in last week and I've got unboxing videos for each of them!

First up is a brand new subscription - Citrus Twist. I'm trying this one out to see if I prefer it to my Studio Calico subscription. I'm thinking of changing things up for a little while.




Next up is the Messy Box, for which I have a 12 month subscription. I think this is my third or fourth box so far.



Finally, there's the Happie Scrappie Planner Kit. This is the first time I received this kit and it's a lot of fun if you're in to decorating your planner!



What are your favourite subscription services? I've tried loads over the last 12-18 months and I have to say I'm currently enjoying this craftier-based ones. Leave me a message in the comments about the ones you like.

Happy weekend!

You Might Also Like

0 comments