Mrs Brimbles 2015/2016 Creative Planner & Journal Design Team

10:01 PM

A few weeks ago I saw - by chance - that Anna (aka Mrs Brimbles) was recruiting her first Design Team. Now, I'm not the most confident person going around, but I do love my planners and I do love exploring new materials and items and turning them into customised little treasures so I threw caution to the wind (and took a leap of faith) and applied.

And I was accepted!

This is the first time I have been on an official Design Team and I am super excited to be able to work with Anna and all the lovely ladies picture above. I truly believe we will have an amazing year, full of awesome tips, tricks and ideas for all of you.

Click this link to head over to Anna's announcement blog for all the links/details for all members of the Design Team, and don't forget to follow me on Instagram for regular updates!

Let this be some truly advice from my humbled-self: don't be afraid to put yourself out there! You are capable of more than you imagine!

I hope you all have a wonderful week and I'll see you all again soon for some more planner and craft related projects!



You Might Also Like

0 comments