Blog-tember Day 16 | Reality Online

8:00 PM

When this post goes live, I'll be at the first night of my school's concert, so please bear with me!

Today's prompt for Day 16 of Blog-tember is: the real you VS. the online you. Are they the same or different.

For the most part, I think my real-life self and my online self are pretty similar. If you've read through any of my other Blog-tember posts, especially the posts about my blog name and my goals for the Noveltea Corner then you'll have a pretty good idea what I'm about - laid back, learning on the go, crafting up a storm and not worrying about the outcomes. That stuff is very true of me.

I suppose the biggest difference between my real-life and online self is that I'm much more confident online. I'm quite a shy, quiet person. I'm a bit of a hermit. I enjoy my own company, but I love my online community. The online world allows me to be brave and to explore the things I love in ways that I love to do them, and to share them where I might otherwise feel nervous to, because there's still a tiny bit of anonymity.

So, for the most part, we're mostly the same.

Don't forget to stop by Brave Love Blog and read through some of the other posts or link up yourself!

Until tomorrow friends, have a wonderful Wednesday!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Agreed about being a little braver online, after all, most of the time you'll never see the other people. Plus, so far, not very many people are reading me! Might be different if I was more "famous." LOL Fun reading your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true. That's the lovely thing about Blog-tember though - a few more people stopping by your blog for a month gives you a lovely boost!

    ReplyDelete