Blog-tember Day 23 | Guest Post Recipe

8:00 PM


Today's Blog-tember challenge was to invite someone to guest post on your blog.

I invited my Mum, Jo, who doesn't have a blog, but who does have an instagram account

Today I thought I would share a recipe that's great to keep for whenever you have guests coming over who are gluten-intolerant. It's always handy to keep recipes like this that are easy to make, taste great, and cater to everyone's needs.

I followed the recipe for the Flourless lemon, almond and ricotta cake here, from The Little Loaf.

My two tips when making this recipe:
- use the recipe that contains butter (this is personal taste, but I found it tasted better)
- add a little bit of lemon juice for an extra lemon-y hit 

This is how my second attempt at this cake came out.


Thanks for reading!

Thanks for sharing, Mum! I can totally attest to just how yummy this recipe is!

If you're interested in checking out the other guest posts today, head over to Brave Love Blog to see everyone else who has linked up today!

Until tomorrow, have a wonderful day! <3




You Might Also Like

1 comments