Fauxligraphy Friday #6

10:26 PM


This week I went back to work after two weeks off and honestly? I've been treading water.

I had to take a step back from all my blogs to just get through the week, but I do have two month-long projects I've got going on. One is my October Daily Halloween fauxdori - there have been sneak peeks on my Instagram this week - and the other is #letteritoctober.

Above, you can see the first 9 days of my challenge responses. 

For those of you who aren't aware, I hand letter as a hobby. I'm not a professional, nor claim to be. Mostly, it's just therapeutic for me. I do scan in my lettering and make small adjustments in Adobe Illustrator (also, not an expert on this) and change colours/etc.

If you're interested in playing along, the prompts are below:


I hope you've all had a wonderful week! What have you been up to?

Until next time, friends, have an awesome weekend!



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That sounds like such a fun challenge! I might have to give it a go although I have no idea where to start! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really fun! My advice would be to just jump in! Start on the current day, or pick a prompt that inspires you. It's all meant to be fun, so my advice is always to just go with it!

      Delete