Unboxing | November Brimbles Box

7:32 PM


I was super excited to receive my November Brimbles Box in the mail this week and it's so much fun! The theme for November is 'Christmas' - Anna had the foresight to send the Christmas theme out well before Christmas to ensure it arrived everywhere it needed to go in advance of the Christmas month, which I think is brilliant.

This box features unique items only found in the Brimbles Box, as well as other stationary items you can find in craft stores or online. This month there were three items with Anna's adorable illustrations - a personal size planner dashboard, a Santa sticky note pad and an elf checklist pad. There's also another gorgeous bunny paperclip from Craftin' Chaos and a planner sticker sheet from EllieBeth Designs UK, both which have been designed specifically for this box. There's also a red/white stripe washi tape and a Santa stamp by Shimelle.

Check out my video and photos before for a closer look at the goodies this month!










Until next time friends, happy planning!

Note // I receive the Brimbles Box as a member of the Mrs Brimbles Design Team. All opinions are my own!



You Might Also Like

0 comments