Around Here | December 23rd

9:50 PM


Hello, friends! I hope the silly season is treating you all well!

Today I have a whole lot of links to fun videos (and some blog posts) that I've been watching/reading over the last week or so. I feel super-inspired by all of these!

This cement pillow idea is really creative.

A great, easy Christmas/reindeer craft to do with the kids (and it promotes reading, too!).

Great ideas for creating your own ornaments.

DIY gift bags? Yes, please!

Love this gorgeous tassel necklace DIY. Great for gifts.

This is a great mini Christmas shortbread cookie recipe. Some great tips for garnishing, too.

A great paper garland tutorial.

This is a great gift bow alternative.

DIY Felt frame ornament.

Sew Angel ornament. Perfect for the seamstress in your life!

How cool is this wreath!

Adorable frame decoration!

I'll be back on Boxing Day with a new post, so I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas (or holiday season)!


You Might Also Like

0 comments