Plan With Me | Best Day

6:15 AM


This week's planner pages feature a beautiful, Autumn leaf themed layout using the gorgeous watercolour stickers from Violet LeBeaux. Here in Australia we're in the middle of Autumn and I couldn't pass up this sticker sheet. It also gave me a chance to use a very different colour palette - pinks and oranges. I've also (continued) to enjoy adding some more three-dimensional elements - like the puffy stickers "Best Day" this week - just to add something extra. it adds texture without adding a huge amount of bulk everywhere.

As always, feel free to add questions or comments below and I will  definitely get back to you!

materials.
the Noveltea Corner week-on-two-page inserts | Autumn Leaves stickers (Violet LeBeaux) 
Citrus Twist Pocket Life Kit stamps, scrapbooking paper and puffy stickers


And as always, here are some more close-up photos!







I hope this inspires you guys to create your own decorative (but functional!) layouts, too! Don't forget to leave a link to your YouTube/Blog/Instagram accounts so I can follow you, too!

As always, don't forget to follow me on Instagram (@stefgalvin) for more inspiration!

Happy planning!

Stef xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments