Unboxing | Webster's Pages Color Crush Planner

3:23 PM


Those of you who follow my blog know how much I love my current Kikki.K planner (the medium size Why Not? planner) and it remains my personal 'unicorn' planner, but ever since Webster's Pages released the previews of their new planner line last year it's been in the back of my mind that maybe it wouldn't hurt to get one and try it out. 

Webster's Pages has a great reputation among the planner community, and when I saw the blush and gold foil dot planner designed by Ashley G I knew I had to get one.

Because I just can't help myself!

Check out my unboxing video below, as well as some close up photos of the planner.

(I'm still working up the courage to transfer out of my Why Not planner. Don't judge me, I love that thing! As soon as I do, I'll share some photos with you all!)


















What planner/s are you using at the moment?




You Might Also Like

0 comments