Monthly Plan With Me | Watermelons

8:24 PM


This month I decided to try something a little different and I've used a kit specifically designed for personal planners to decorate my June monthly layout. It's definitely a change for me, and while June here in Australia heralds the start of Winter (and trust me, the temperature is definitely heading down now),  I love the bright colours of this spread.

The sticker kit is from Made by Elissa, a fabulous Australian sticker store. It's her June Monthly View Kit (Personal).

I added in some extra washi from MAMBI, from their Watercolor collection.

I also pulled in a few extra pieces from a Kikki.K Paper Lovers Book (I forget which one because I have a bunch of them!)

I've got my process video down below, as well as some close-up photos of the layout.








I hope all of my lovely readers have had a wonderful start to June, wherever you are in the world!

Until next time, happy planning!

You Might Also Like

0 comments