Plan With Me | Welcome to Wonderland

9:00 AM


As a kid, I was never a huge Alice in Wonderland fan, but as an adult, I've come to appreciate and enjoy the elements that make up this classic story. The wonderful, whimsical elements really tick a lot of boxes for me.

I've had these stickers by The Sticker Alley for a while, and I finally found a fun way to use them with these fun digital elements by Kate Hadfield Designs. I also used some scrap scrapbooking papers, WuWu Alphabet Stamps by StudioL2e, black dot washi, chevron washi and purple triangles washi.

Check out the process video and close-up photos below. As always, I'd love to hear your feedback or suggestions for future layouts!










Until next time, friends, happy planning! xx

SaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments