Unboxing | June Brimbles Box

9:52 AM


I'm so excited by this month's Brimbles Box! Have you seen the gorgeous colours?!

If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you know that I love pink things, and this box is full of pink and bright colours and even though it's a Summer-themed box (and I'm stuck at the start of Winter) I absolutely adore it! It just brightened my day when I received this last week!

Check out below for my unboxing, more photos, links to items in Anna's store and a link to an awesome planner printable deal for you all!







And, if you love planner stickers, planner printables AND Mrs Brimbles artwork, you should definitely check out ink&wink's Summer Lovin' Bundle which is only available this weekend and features over $500 worth of planner goodies that you can print at home as many times as you like!


Here are some fun examples of what you can create using the printables included in this pack.

@craftinchaos


@J4Fashion


@stefgalvin


As always, happy planning!

Stef

You Might Also Like

0 comments