Etsy Update | 18 Month Personal Inserts

5:30 AM


Hello, planner friends!

I am very happy to announce that my new personal-size inserts are available in my Etsy store! I do have a lot of people ask me where I get my inserts from and I have always preferred making my own because I enjoy the opportunity to customise them.

The inserts I am going to share with you a personal size and fit personal-size Filofaxes, Webster's Pages and medium-size Kikki.K planners. They are printable for you to print out whenever and wherever you like.

I am unbelievably pleased with the layout of these inserts. I think they are clean and simple and are perfect for the planner minimalist who just wants a classy look. They're also perfect for the planner decorator who likes to go all out and add washi tape and stickers and all manner of decorations (like me!).



I've also got a collection of extra inserts that match the personal size week on two pages!

I have my Media Tracker Pages - featuring pages for films, tv shows, books, music and theatre. I like to use these to keep track of all the things I'm reading/watching/listening to because I do think it's great to look back on my media consumption. It also helps me keep track of where I'm up to with various tv shows, too.

There are pages for tracking Online Orders and Expenses, too.

There is also a page of lined Notes paper and a simple Grid page, too, for people who like writing on grid paper.



If you want to see how these print out/what they look like in a video, check out my video below.


If you would like to purchase these inserts, you can stop by my Etsy store. And, because I love my beautiful followers, you can also use the following discount code: NOVELTEAFANS to receive a 40% discount until July 10th.

There will be a few other additional inserts that will be added to my store in the next few weeks, so stay tuned!

I hope that you are having an amazing day!


You Might Also Like

0 comments