Plan With Me | Butterflies (July 2016)

2:51 PM


Happy July, planner friends!

This month I am going to try and be a bit more active on this blog, with a bigger variety of content. That means I'm hoping to share book reviews, stories and thoughts along with my regular planner content. I hope that you'll stay tuned for the whole month - I'm aiming for a post every day, but I can't guarantee that - and that you'll let me know in the comments how you find it!

Kicking off the month is my regular monthly planner layout.

This month I used another of Made by Elissa's personal-size planner kits and added a few extra stickers that I've had in my sticker box for a while.

As always, I'll include the links below and any links to stores or resources for you. You can also see my process video and close up photos.

.materials
the Noveltea Corner Mo2P inserts | Made By Elissa stickers








Let me know what you think! What are your layout themes for this month? 

Stef xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments