Plan With Me | Ravenclaw

3:20 PM


I have to confess that I am not a die-hard Harry Potter fan. I like the book series - don't get me wrong, I really do like them - but I know a lot of readers are BIG fans of the book, mostly because it was the book series they grew up reading. Which is fantastic. That was not my experience though, and I was a bit older when I began reading the series (from Goblet of Fire of all books). But there are aspects of the series that I really love.

I love the world. I love Hogwarts and the Houses and Hermione Granger is one of my heroes.

I am not one of the people obsessively waiting for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child that comes out tomorrow, but coincidentally, I decorated my planner with a Harry Potter theme to coincide with the release. I think it's kind of funny!

This week I went with my Hogwarts House theme: Ravenclaw. And I love it. I really do!

Scroll down to watch the process video or check out a collection of close-up photos. As always, leave comments and/or comments below. I love hearing from you guys!

materials.








What Hogwarts House do you belong to?



SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments