Plan With Me | Bee-Lieve in Yourself!

1:00 PM


For my final layout in September this year, I couldn't go past using the gorgeous items included in the August Brimbles Box (check out my unboxing here).

The gorgeous pinks and blues and yellows in this box absolutely say "Spring" to me - plus there's cups of tea and I've been drinking tea non-stop over the last few months.


I also really love the little motivational messages that Anna includes on her sticker sheets, because it's important to see those little messages daily. As much as I like to think that I'm pretty good at maintaining a peaceful existence amongst the crazy daily-jobs that need to be done, sometimes I just need to see it written down and allow myself a moment to re-center myself and keep on going.


The little ephemera packs that Anna includes are great for all sorts of things. I've used them for Project Life, cut them out and used them as ephemera, but this time I really wanted to use this little business-card sized piece as a title for my page. While my inserts have a section for notes, I rarely use it for that - I like to have a 'title' or central focus for my decorative layouts to help tie everything else together, and this card fit the bill this week.


I'm also a big fan of mixing and matching sticker sheets, so along with Anna's stickers, I also incorporated the stickers from Sea Salt and Paper throughout my spread. (They tie in beautifully with the washi tape down the centre of my inserts!)


I like to think that I have the same expression as the gorgeous little tea girl when I drink my tea!



And that is my finished layout. I will include my process video down below in case you would like to see how this layout came together and in which order things were laid down.

I hope that wherever you are in the world, you've having an amazing week - and remember to bee-lieve in yourself!




SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments