Plan With Me | October Monthly View

6:00 AM


Those of you who've been around for a while will know that I absolutely adore Halloween. Last year I did a whole month worth of Halloween-themed planner pages, and this year is no exception. Halloween is not a huge thing here in Australia, so I take my Halloween celebrations when and where I can.

(I may also have amassed a large collection of Halloween-themed goodies and this is one way to make sure I'm using them all up. I bought NO new Halloween stickers this year. See, I'm trying to be good!)

For this month I'm going to be back in my black Kikki.K time planner, and I'm using my 2016 month-on-two-page inserts. Most of these items - stickers and washi - I've had for ages and most of it was gifted to me, so unfortunately I can't provide links to them! My two planner charms are both from Mrs Brimbles - the pumpkin was attached to a pen in last year's October box and the little Jack Skellington charm is from her Etsy store. And guys, it's a bell!

So, without further ado, let's get into the planner decorating! Video and photos below.








SaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments