Decorate with Me (August 31)

1:39 PM


Sadly, this week there is no Decorate with Me video - as I went to film this week, my tripod broke! Needless to say I was both upset and annoyed. I have, however, ordered a new tripod, which should hopefully arrive next week so I can get back to filming videos. 

I did try to capture each step of my decorating process for you guys for both my monthly view (September) and weekly view (August 31-September 6).

A few of my washi tapes this week are from Studio Calico (black and white floral, gold polka dot, teal 'feather' pattern), some from Typo (pink and orange squares) and all others I picked up from Etsy. Die cuts are from Amy Tangerine Stitched die cuts and some Amy Tangerine rub-ons. Stamps are a Heidi Swapp roller date stamp and also one set from Citrus Twist.












You Might Also Like

0 comments