Planner Decorate With Me (Aug 24-30)

6:32 PM


Do you ever have days where you seem to just be doing everything backwards? That was totally my day today while trying to film this week's Decorate with Me video. (You'll see exactly what I mean when it comes to stamping out in my planner this week!)

I think it might be because I normally decorate in the mornings and today I had to do it after lunch. It's totally thrown me off my game!

This week's theme was inspired by Studio Calico's So Berry Sweet stamp kit from a card kit a few months ago. I finally got inspired to stamp it out and colour in the images using my Copic Ciao markers (which I'm still learning how to use)! It's still Winter here, but I thought these fun images would remind me that Spring is just around the corner... along with the warmer weather!

I'm a total lemon fiend, so while the pineapple is the centre of attention, it's the lemons in this layout that have my unconditional love! 

Washi tapes all found in various Etsy stores (just search 'washi'), background sticker is one of my own digital designs and the vellum letter stickers are from Studio Calico.








What's your favourite fruit? 




You Might Also Like

0 comments