Plan With Me | December Monthly and Weekly

9:21 PM


Hello, friends! It's been a while - this time of year starts to get crazy as the school year winds down here in Australia (we finish on the 18th of December for our Summer break).

However, in a fit of organisation, I have ALL my December planning and decorating done and ready to go - just in case things get a little crazier!

This week I have two videos for you, featuring my December month-on-two-pages layout, as well as my first week-on-two-pages layout for the month, as well.

resources | month-on-two-pages
Studio Calico gold washi tape (sold out) | Green leaf washi | Kikki.K Christmas Sticker Book
Planner inserts by the Noveltea Corner



resources | week-on-two-pages
Planner inserts by the Noveltea Corner



Until next time, friends, have a fabulous week!

You Might Also Like

0 comments