Tutorial | Quick and Easy Christmas Cards

9:15 PM


Hi friends! I'm back toward with a quick Christmas card tutorial, as requested by a few people on Instagram. Earlier last week I shared a photo of a batch of cards I was making to give to people during the holiday season and a couple of people expressed interest in how I made them.


I am not a card maker. I don't mean that in a negative way - more just that it's not my crafty medium of choice. If I do make cards, I want it to be as simple and easily reproducible as possible. So, without further ado, here is my quick and easy DIY Christmas cards tutorial. 

Supplies:
Gold paint
Gold washi tape
Wood veneers
Old gift card/credit card for a paint scraper
Scissors
Glue
Blank cards/envelopes

Process:
Step #1 - Adhere silkscreen to card, add paint and scrape paint across the screen. Allow to dry.
Step #2 - Cut a length of washi tape, cut ends to flag points and adhere across the middle of your silkscreen image.
Step #3 - Adhere a wood veneer piece using glue.










You Might Also Like

0 comments