DIY | Cheap and Easy Traveler's Notebook Inserts

8:02 PM


I've really gotten in to using my Traveler's Notebooks this year.

I use a FoxyDori from the Foxy Fix for work to keep track of my monthly and weekly calendars, plus my meeting notebooks and brain dumps.

I also have one for my art journalling and one I keep by my side when I'm reading.

Now, having three Traveler's Notebooks is great, but inserts are a pain. They're expensive (especially shipping here to Australia) and I'm happy to admit that I'm pretty lazy when it comes to putting my own together from scratch.

However, I have a fix for that!

Watch the video below for my quick, easy and cheap Traveler's Notebook insert hack that's perfect for people who just need paper to write on and aren't too worried about paper quality. This method will help produce beautiful little notebooks on a budget!


materials.
Staple-bound notebooks (any design of choice, 64pp words great) - scrapbooks, grid or lined
Craft knife
Metal ruler
Pen
12x12 Scrapbooking paper
Glue (I use Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive)

These are some of the beautiful notebooks I've made using this method:




You Might Also Like

0 comments