Plan With Me | Northern Bound

11:19 AM


Hello, planner friends!

I am back today with my layout for the upcoming week - this time with a chilly feel in contrast to last week's summer-y layout. I was inspired by the Northern Bound sticker book that I picked up from Oh Hello Co last year (I couldn't find the book on their site, but they do have others if you want to check them out). It's pretty chilly here in Melbourne at the moment, and I think this cooler-themed week is totally appropriate.

Plus the animals are just adorable and who doesn't like seeing some cute animals on a daily basis? (It's not just me, is it?!)

As always, I've got the plan with me video down below, along with some close up photos so you can get a better look. If you have any questions or comments, let me know, or if you have any suggestions for themes you would like to see I'd love to hear those, too.


materials.
the Noveltea Corner 18month inserts | Darice Northern Bound sticker book








SaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments