Plan With Me | Lemons

6:30 AM


Hello planner friends! 

This week I'm back with a planner layout featuring my favourite fruit of all - lemons! I absolutely adore lemons, and have ever since I was a kid. The running joke with students from my class last year was that I love lemons more than chocolate (which is true). They even bought me a lemon tree as a thank you gift at the end of the year, which is so sweet!

So when I found these stickers by Made by Elissa, I knew I had to use them in a layout, plus this awesome stamp set by Ms Kimm Creates. Coupled with some awesome washi tape, sticky notes and a 3D notepad from Kikki.K, I was ready to go. Check out my video and close up photos below!







It's hard to see in the photographs, but the weekend stamp is really clear in person. It's such a nice, simple way to mark the end of the working week!



What's your layout theme this week?

You Might Also Like

0 comments